Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

We need more active members

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 We need more active members on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:20 pm

As you can probably tell, we don't have many user visiting the forums, and that is possibly because most people at knight club don't know about the forum. To rectify this I propose that we design a sort of poster/advert for the forums to get more users on. We could incorporate the logo that we designed in the other thread. And of course, make it blatantly obvious that there is to be no nuggetry (or, at least keep it to a minimum).
So, what do you guys think?

View user profile

2 Re: We need more active members on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:35 pm

LivingByTheCreed

Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III
I am for this suggestion. Though we'll need Admin to clean up the forums a bit. So far most of it's just full of random crap. (Halo Reach RPG, outdated threads, cow worshipping, etc.)

View user profile

3 Re: We need more active members on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:53 pm

[liberaluniversitystoner] YOU CAN'T DESTROY CULTURE, MAN! [/liberaluniversitystoner]

On a serious note, if people join and this picks up then I'll finally drop my nugget fanbase with the warnings I'll have to give out for their e-arguments and inbree... i mean infighting.

I'm all for it, but no matter who we've told we still have near zero activity.

View user profile http://knic.roflforum.net

4 Re: We need more active members on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Well, we could put it on the door to the science room so they see it as soon as they enter, every time, so they don't just forget. If we remind them enough (make it obvious in an obvious place that people see repeatedly (hence my suggestion of on the door)) then, in theory, we should get a bit more activity, if only briefly (hopefully not though). And we should make the address very obvious on it, so they don't miss it.

Oh, and in response to creed, I think that what we could do is have an 'archive' category where threads are placed once they are deemed 'dead', so they can still be viewed, but don't clog up the active forums. What do you think?

View user profile

5 Re: We need more active members on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Phantoba wrote:Well, we could put it on the door to the science room so they see it as soon as they enter, every time, so they don't just forget. If we remind them enough (make it obvious in an obvious place that people see repeatedly (hence my suggestion of on the door)) then, in theory, we should get a bit more activity, if only briefly (hopefully not though). And we should make the address very obvious on it, so they don't miss it.

Oh, and in response to creed, I think that what we could do is have an 'archive' category where threads are placed once they are deemed 'dead', so they can still be viewed, but don't clog up the active forums. What do you think?

1) people will go on here and try and troll the Knic members

2) We're nowhere near big enough to do that, 6 threads isn't even a page of results.

6 Re: We need more active members on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:47 am

In answer to your post:
1) We could only put the poster up on thursday after-school, so only people at knight club, or who have after school clubs in science would see it, and then take it down afterwards.
2)OK, I accpet that, it was just an idea for when/if we do end up clogging it up.

View user profile

7 Re: We need more active members on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:06 am

Whelp, there's little that's wrong with your idea. Now we just need to interest them on the forum itself

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum