Knight Club HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basements & Banshees

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basements & Banshees Empty Basements & Banshees Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:40 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

sooo... since half the characters in my xmen game died in the opening section, due to a difficulty curve equivalent to a 2cm run up before a brick wall, i'm gonna run a classic D&D game (you know, millions of quests, huge world, no real storyline, etc). i'm going to spend most of the next half-term working on all the NPCs (merchants, bartenders, mysterious strangers, etc) and the various quests they will give the players. the world has already been created by Sir Terry Pratchett and a mapp has been drawn by his good friend Stephen Briggs. with this mapp and my vast collection of novels i hope to make a Dungeons and Dragons game set to the wonderful background of Sir Terry's imagination. the game will run for a whole year (hopefully!) and will incorporate the D&D 3rd or 4th edition rules. i'm still not sure which to use, but i hope that someone on this forum could help me decide. i would love to have dedicated players who can turn up every week and not get distracted as easily (i'm looking at you, kehoe), but i understand that this is a pretty unrealistic ask. anyway, any help would be very welcome, especially from people familiar with either D&D or discworld, so yeah, the end.

...for now...

2Basements & Banshees Empty Re: Basements & Banshees Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:44 am

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

D&D3, apparently 4 suxxors

http://knic.roflforum.net

3Basements & Banshees Empty Re: Basements & Banshees Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:11 pm

ali ba ba

ali ba ba
Newb
Newb

nah way man just turn the difficulty back down and besides, my character is beast

http://rape'n'pilliage.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum