Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOLFAIL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: LOLFAIL on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 pm

The Unsung Hero wrote:I already have it, just not the GAP extension

lulz, what's stopping you from DLing it and a tutorial?

View user profile http://knic.roflforum.net

2 Re: LOLFAIL on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:16 pm

The Unsung Hero

avatar
Roleplayer I
Roleplayer I
My memory, my old PC is gone and this one has barely any memory, and before you start going 'just delete stuff' I CAN'T IT IS WINDOWS F***ING WITH MY HEAD

View user profile

3 Re: LOLFAIL on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:17 pm

The Unsung Hero wrote:My memory, my old PC is gone and this one has barely any memory, and before you start going 'just delete stuff' I CAN'T IT IS WINDOWS F***ING WITH MY HEAD

give me 5 minutes in a room with it.

View user profile http://knic.roflforum.net

4 Re: LOLFAIL on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:18 pm

The Unsung Hero

avatar
Roleplayer I
Roleplayer I
WHY THANK YOU SAN
Suspect

View user profile

5 Re: LOLFAIL on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:02 pm

MrC

avatar
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Get a room you two - this didn't need to be shared by everyone...
Suspect

View user profile

6 Re: LOLFAIL on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm

The Unsung Hero

avatar
Roleplayer I
Roleplayer I
I'm so sorry master, please don't beat me. Sad

View user profile

7 Re: LOLFAIL on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:21 pm

LivingByTheCreed

avatar
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III
Considering he just told you to 'get a room' that sounds kind of fetishy.
We need a collective idea 4 the pics we're submitting, otherwise it'll look stupid.

AND CAN WE STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE!
you guys went on about windows for nearly a whole page! use the PM function to do that, don't clog up the forums with it! (that was not a flame will!)

View user profile

8 LOLFAIL on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:23 am

LivingByTheCreed wrote:Considering he just told you to 'get a room' that sounds kind of fetishy.
We need a collective idea 4 the pics we're submitting, otherwise it'll look stupid.

AND CAN WE STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE!
you guys went on about windows for nearly a whole page! use the PM function to do that, don't clog up the forums with it! (that was not a flame will!)

but the bracketed bit WAS a flamebait.

lrn2useforums.

ALSO. YOU'RE NOT THE MOD HERE. Razz



Last edited by Teh High Administrator on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://knic.roflforum.net

9 Re: LOLFAIL on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Taro-sempai made a point, and just because i can, i split the topic to a new place.

View user profile http://knic.roflforum.net

10 Re: LOLFAIL on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:16 pm

LivingByTheCreed

avatar
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III
I'm not 'Taro-sempai'
I know I'm not a mod, I never claimed to be a mod. I'm merely trying to keep people on topic.
And your version of using forums seems slightly restrictive.
And for the record, if your a mod why do you go around editing my posts into YuukiXTaro fan-club crap?
I may not be a mod, but I know that modding isn't about abusing the power to make people look like idiots.
That wasn't a 'flame' even though according to you everything I write is. It was my opinion.

View user profile

11 Re: LOLFAIL on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:20 pm

LivingByTheCreed wrote:I'm not 'Taro-sempai'
I know I'm not a mod, I never claimed to be a mod. I'm merely trying to keep people on topic.
And your version of using forums seems slightly restrictive.
And for the record, if your a mod why do you go around editing my posts into YuukiXTaro fan-club crap?
I may not be a mod, but I know that modding isn't about abusing the power to make people look like idiots.
That wasn't a 'flame' even though according to you everything I write is. It was my opinion.

well done on a non-flame but still agressive post taro-sempai! now i can't warn you for that.

View user profile http://knic.roflforum.net

12 Re: LOLFAIL on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 pm

LivingByTheCreed

avatar
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III
By the way, why when you 'warn' me does it not show up anywhere? Maybe you should put a form of toolbar in showing how many warnings someone has, and then wipe it clean at the end of the week/month/whenever?

View user profile

13 Re: LOLFAIL on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:53 pm

vlad_konrad

avatar
The Blacksmith
The Blacksmith
this isnt relivent but did you know you ca by dry ice from WAL MART!!!!!!!!! lol!

View user profile

14 Re: LOLFAIL on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:23 pm

WipWap666

avatar
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II
vlad_konrad wrote:ok heres one i wish for a million dollars adn then to keep and spend 2000000(2 million) of it on whatever i want and give the rest equally to my friends family and charity
just wondering why you would want your friends family and charity to give you 1 million dollars (you giving them negative 1 million)
also why dollars? pounds are worth more
also how do you get 2 stars after only 13 posts?
just wondering...

View user profile

15 Re: LOLFAIL on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Commander C. Wead wrote:
vlad_konrad wrote:ok heres one i wish for a million dollars adn then to keep and spend 2000000(2 million) of it on whatever i want and give the rest equally to my friends family and charity [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
just wondering why you would want your friends family and charity to give you 1 million dollars (you giving them negative 1 million)
also why dollars? pounds are worth more
also how do you get 2 stars after only 13 posts?
just wondering...

i was wondering why i have more posts yet a lower rank
Will.... Suspect

View user profile http://rape'n'pilliage.org

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum