Knight Club HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

The irrelevant crud thread...

+2
LivingByTheCreed
MrC
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The irrelevant crud thread... Empty The irrelevant crud thread... Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

2The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:11 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

GOD DAMN IT! you stole that from me! I told you it in year 9!

3The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:07 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Skyscraper! Oranges!

4The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

Them you didn't steal from me.

THE GAME!!!

5The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

MrC wrote:How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
for a fully grown male, up to 23 1kg bits of wood a day, with an average throw distance of 2 metres, but some have been known to throw them up to 10 metres.

6The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:20 pm

The Unsung Hero

The Unsung Hero
Roleplayer I
Roleplayer I

MrC wrote:How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.

7The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:50 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Very good.

In a fight between a chicken and a crab, who would win?

8The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

MrC wrote:Very good.

In a fight between a chicken and a crab, who would win?

duh! Chuck norris

http://knic.roflforum.net

9The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

Depends. what species of crab?

10The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:37 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

The answer is important here. What kind of crab/chicken do you think I mean?

11The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:06 pm

ali ba ba

ali ba ba
Newb
Newb

FINALLY I CAN LET MY SELF GO.....

OLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLLOOLOOLOLOLOLOOLLOLLOOLLLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOOLLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOL
*gasps*
ololloloiloololoLOLOOOOLOLOOLLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
POO

http://rape'n'pilliage.org

12The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:56 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

also, note to admin; random thread is different to irrelevant crud: random is total spamnation and irrelevant is just, well, irrelevant *insert serious face*

13The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

Commander C. Wead wrote:
also, note to admin; random thread is different to irrelevant crud: random is total spamnation and irrelevant is just, well, irrelevant *insert serious face*

wrong.

http://knic.roflforum.net

14The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:02 pm

ali ba ba

ali ba ba
Newb
Newb

well the dog said meow and i speak simlish so it means sean is a corret monkey

15The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:14 pm

ali ba ba

ali ba ba
Newb
Newb

now see this is were u are wrong 1+2 is definatly 7

16The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

if presented with a pop-up window saying something like "congratulations, you won!" or "1,000,000th visitor! click for prize!" by all means CLICK IT for you shall recieve a completely free mini-unicorn that farts rainbows.
seriously though, its true.

on the topic of rainbows, midgaard and asgaard are connected by a rainbow - thus proving all other religion wrong.

also; nyan cat. my work is done. SEAN, AWAAAAAAAAY.....

17The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Thu May 05, 2011 11:22 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

Once, as a dare, Chuck Norris pissed in a truck's fuel line.

That truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck Norris once went skydiving without a parachute. He promised never to do it again.

One Grand Canyon is enough.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he does push-ups, Chuck Norris doesn't push himself up, he pushes the Earth down.

Chuck Norris does not need to breath.

He is so hard he generates his own oxygen by farting.

18The irrelevant crud thread... Empty Re: The irrelevant crud thread... Fri May 06, 2011 4:04 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

i told you the second one

also, chuck norris can slam revolving doors

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum