Knight Club HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Men in Spaaaace!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1X-Men in Spaaaace! Empty X-Men in Spaaaace! Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:43 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

Hi, Sean here. You know, the small hyper one running the semi-improv d&d campaign. Anyway, about a year back I decided i wanted to run a space age game, possibly about space marines, but I failed to think of a good system and the storyline was flawed (also I wanted spaceships but that was too much hassle). However, about a month ago I decided to pick it back up and replace space marines with superheroes.
Greatly influenced by Mr Allen's game I played a while back, but with a system similar to Teh Admin's zombehz, I have been secretly (and slowly) working on this project. The characters have their powers and backgrounds, but stats and names will be the choice of the players. All that is left is to finish off weapon profiles and iron out a few storyline creases, and if there is time left over, spaceships may also be included. Stay tuned for more info on the development progress and a storyline intro.

2X-Men in Spaaaace! Empty Re: X-Men in Spaaaace! Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

if you need anything from my system, just ask.

http://knic.roflforum.net

3X-Men in Spaaaace! Empty Re: X-Men in Spaaaace! Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:30 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

update(and attempt to revive forum)
ok, so i'm definately using admin's SPAMCIV sheets and almost identical system (changed to balance ranged and melee combat). the average hp is lower but armour is introduced. each character recieves 3 powers that are assigned stats in the same way regular stats are assigned. powers are determined by the class that the player chooses. there are 12 classes to choose from and they are as follows: elemental; sniper; tank; four-arms; cyber-kinetic; ninja; shapeshifter; teleporter; tracker; rogue; telepathic; airbender.
anyone wanting to know more about this game should leave a reply. example character sheet going up in the forum gallery soon. stay tuned for story intro.

4X-Men in Spaaaace! Empty Re: X-Men in Spaaaace! Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 pm

ali ba ba

ali ba ba
Newb
Newb

Commander C. Wead wrote:update(and attempt to revive forum)
ok, so i'm definately using admin's SPAMCIV sheets and almost identical system (changed to balance ranged and melee combat). the average hp is lower but armour is introduced. each character recieves 3 powers that are assigned stats in the same way regular stats are assigned. powers are determined by the class that the player chooses. there are 12 classes to choose from and they are as follows: elemental; sniper; tank; four-arms; cyber-kinetic; ninja; shapeshifter; teleporter; tracker; rogue; telepathic; airbender.
anyone wanting to know more about this game should leave a reply. example character sheet going up in the forum gallery soon. stay tuned for story intro.

AIRBENDER???
*shudders*

http://rape'n'pilliage.org

5X-Men in Spaaaace! Empty Re: X-Men in Spaaaace! Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 am

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

airbender is the only name that suits that character, seeing as he can control air to fly, move stuff and make pulses of air to attack enemies. he doesn't have to be bald, kill anyone who uses fire or make terrible movies/cartoons. that is, unless you want him to...

edit: airbender is now called "aerokinetic"

Last edited by Commander C. Wead on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

6X-Men in Spaaaace! Empty Re: X-Men in Spaaaace! Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:25 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

okay, i've recently remembered that i have a game to finish making and a week in which i'm doing next to nothing, so i'm making the final push to complete x-men in spaaace. i want my game's story to be good for the players so i need anyone interested to help me out with this question: would you like to see more planet-hopping and space combat or lots of ground-based fighting over a few planets? i would like people to reply quickly because i want to make a complex story, something lacking in my last game (i believe it went; travel in straight lines across map -> kill enemies -> find and kill boss -> repeat)
one last thing admin, seeing as i know nothing about firearms, can i haz some weapon profiles from DAMAGE to adjust/change names plz? email me if thats ok.

7X-Men in Spaaaace! Empty Re: X-Men in Spaaaace! Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

When I started this thread I mentioned a story intro, so here it is:
The year is 2176 AD, 94 years since first contact with the Sha' Khel, a reptilian humanoid race with a gigantic planetary empire. They helped the Human race develop into an advanced space-faring speicies, before entering a state of civil war at the galaxy's center. At the end of this war (2117) an experimental antimatter bomb detonated; wiping out the entire race instantly. The fledgeling Human empire took control of the remaining Sha' Khel colonies and continued trade with the other few races that began to expand into the stars.
However, on Earth, humanity's own war of politics and evolution was taking place. the "X-men" organisation constantly attempt to give mutants more rights while the "Purist" groups intermittently commit acts of terrorism against the institutions for outcasted mutants. Another mutant group, the "Brotherhood" fled to the stars on Sha' Khel ships shortly after first contact, and have been sheltering unlicensed mutant refugees on their hidden fortress world of Edenhelm ever since.
You are a group of the most talented young mutants from the X-men institutions, brought together by Charles Xavier's great-great-great-grandson. After managing to pass a law saying mutants can travel to a specific few star systems (provided they pay for the correct legal documents), you arrive on Port Lunar, becoming the first licensed mutants to leave the planet's atmosphere since the brotherhood. Unfortunately, the Purists followed...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum