Knight Club HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible MMO Request

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Possible MMO Request Empty Possible MMO Request Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Phantoba

Phantoba
Newb
Newb

I've found this open-source engine for MMORPG's, but am lacking sprites/tiles. So I was hoping that someone might be able to produce some. I'm going for a semi-modern fantasy look, with a variety of areas. Basically, if anyone can supply anything, I'll try and use it. In terms of characters, I'm thinking of classes like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
The viewstyle is kind of like
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Basically, any kind of graphic you think will suit it, then please give me a link and I'll try and use it.
Anything you can supply will be greatly appreciated.

2Possible MMO Request Empty Re: Possible MMO Request Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

Open-source = GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEE Razz

1) looks like RPGmaker XP (no... just... no)
2) i can work on sprites
3) If you won't link the software, why do you expect us to help?

http://knic.roflforum.net

3Possible MMO Request Empty Re: Possible MMO Request Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Phantoba

Phantoba
Newb
Newb

1) No, it's not RPG Maker it is an open source rpg engine called 'Eclipse Origins' (site is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
2)Thanks, I'm generally going for a dot hack theme, so anything you think would suit would be great.
3) Sorry 'bout that, it's open source, so you could just download the engine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and edit the images from there (in the data files folder of the client folder) and e-mail them to me, you don't actually need the entire program to edit them, they're just bmp's, the characters are 32x64 and the map tiles are 32x32, with a background of ff00ff (the html code) for the transparent parts.

So, thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum