Knight Club HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic human functional skills

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basic human functional skills Empty Basic human functional skills Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:42 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Right you 'orrible lot.

Things are getting a bit moody and grumpy around these boards. The aim of the boards is to allow for communication around and about Knight Club, not for internet brain vomiting, power tripping or flame wars. In theory, you are all friends - or at least civil acquaintances.

I would like to see smileys used on posts in moderation - do use one or two when you are making a joke (most human communication is non-verbal and impossible to replicate over the internet, leading to misunderstandings). Do not overuse smileys, it's like breakdancing to try and communicate a thumbs up.

I would like to see the quality of written communication improve. The use of language, syntax and grammar is truly shocking and makes me want to resign in shame at times... You're taught how to use spelling, punctuation and grammar, please do.

I would like to see less antagonism. This applies across the boards. Be nice to one another. Any sport flame wars must remain non-profane and be limited to the right area. Non-sport flame wars can expect to be deleted. Equally, Will, stop leaping down peoples throats at the slightest provocation. Enhance your calm All hail Glorious Motherboard and Grand Master Weird Kid Razz .

This message has been brought to you by the committee for public safety.
Suspect

2Basic human functional skills Empty Re: Basic human functional skills Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

Razz Very Happy Smile Rolling Eyes What a Face pale Basic human functional skills 299877 Wink Crying or Very sad

Most useful communication-based smileys

http://knic.roflforum.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum