Knight Club HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highschool Of The Dead

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Highschool Of The Dead Empty Highschool Of The Dead Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 am

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

You are Japanese classmates, fighting to get out of your school and to make sure your families are safe.

Weapons will be limited to Melee at first, with the exeption of an improvised ranged on for the Gun-nut character.

All are welcomed.

I'm making the character sheets.

If you want a backstory, watch the first episode of the Highschool Of The Dead anime. Or read the manga. Whatever works.

2Highschool Of The Dead Empty Re: Highschool Of The Dead Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

Give me access to sugar and a science lab and you'll all have smoke bombs (they do burn... a lot)

http://knic.roflforum.net

3Highschool Of The Dead Empty Re: Highschool Of The Dead Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:35 am

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

You could have access but a smoke bomb wouldn't help against these Zombies.

4Highschool Of The Dead Empty Re: Highschool Of The Dead Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 am

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

Like I said, they burn. A lot.

one of those gets triggered like a landmine and it will singe the foot, leaving a nasty burn there that's likely to get caught on something (if they don't feel pain)

I can also manufacture anitipersonnel mines in any soft-ground location.

http://knic.roflforum.net

5Highschool Of The Dead Empty Re: Highschool Of The Dead Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

Your going to be running more than mine-laying. especially seeing as this is city-based.

And no, they can't feel the burn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum