Knight Club HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Age Of Seekers: Live Action RolePlaying (Manual) DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Engineer
Use Pistol – With this skill, an Engineer gains the ability to use black powder pistols. Pistols automatically do “Through” damage, but are only accurate to about 30 feet.
Prerequisites: Black powder charge.
Use Rifle – With this skill the character can use the more accurate and longer ranged black powder rifles designed by Dwarven craftsmen. Rifles do “Double Through” and are accurate to about 60 feet.
Prerequisites: Use Pistol, Black powder charge.
Use Cannon – With this skill, the Engineer can work in concert with others to use the most terrifying of all black powder weapons – the cannon. A Cannon shot will be called by a Ref due to the extreme nature of the damage it does. Cannon must be built or bought in character and requires a crew of three characters with the Use Cannon skill to operate.
Prerequisites: Use Rifle, Educated, IC Cannon, 10 black powder charges.

Analyse Device – A character with this skill can identify how a device works and identify its function depending on how long they spend analysing it. Analysis must be role played for at least ten minutes, although there are tools which will make the process quicker or more detailed. An Analysed Device can be avoided as long as the character with this skill instructs characters how to do so.
Disarm Device – A character with this skill can not only prevent a device from working, but can leave it functional so it can be collected, stolen and re-used by an appropriately skilled character. A Disarmed Device must be reactivated by someone with the skills Disarm Device or Create Device through roleplaying mending the device for at least 30 minutes, although some tools exist that can speed up this process.
Prerequisites: Analyse Device.
Create Device – With this skill, a character can build a device assuming they have access to the right materials. Creating a device requires at least an hour of role playing in a workshop with appropriate tools.
Prerequisites: Disarm Device, appropriate materials, workshop and tools.

Craft Powder – With this skill, a trained character can mix together the ingredients for black powder, which is used to fire pistols, rifles and cannon. It takes five minutes to create one charge. If making more than one charge, subtract one minute for each charge after the first, down to one minute per charge (the second charge takes four minutes, the third takes three and so on. The fifth and every subsequent charge take one minute each).
Prerequisites: Ingredients.
Metallurgy – With this skill and a workshop or forge, a character can treat metals to make alloys that can be used in the fabrication of devices and firearms. This skill requires appropriate role playing and takes at least an hour.
Prerequisites: Craft Powder, raw materials, workshop or forge.
Craft Bomb – With this skill, the crafter can combine their knowledge of Metallurgy and Black Powder to create single use bombs that can be used by anybody to do great damage. As with Cannon, a Ref is required when a bomb is being used.
Prerequisites: Metallurgy, treated alloys, black powder, workshop.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Berserker
No Pain – With this skill, the character can spend a Power card to act on their death count. While operating thus, the character may act and move as normal, but still continues their death count. Any character reduced to -10 hits or who runs out of death count is considered dead.
Prerequisites: Power card.
Death Charge – By dedicating themselves to death or glory, the Berserker gains a temporary immunity to normal hits. For 30 seconds, the character is immune to normal damage, including “Double” and “Triple” calls. Only Holy or Magical damage can affect them in that time. At the end of that time, they drop to the ground unconscious for 30 seconds.
Prerequisites: No Pain, Power card.
Mighty Strike – With this skill, the character can temporarily grant themselves supernatural strength, allowing them to call “Mighty” on all hits for 30 seconds.
Prerequisites: Death Charge, Power card.

Rage – A character using the Rage skill becomes tougher than normal for a short time. All damage is halved for 30 seconds of the Rage, so normal does no damage, “Double” and “Triple” only do one damage and “Quad” does two hits. All other calls affect as normal. When Rage runs out, the character is weakened for 30 seconds and can only move at half speed and cannot attack (they can still defend).
Greater Rage – Greater Rage keeps the same advantages of Rage, but loses the drawbacks. Hence after the 30 second Rage, the character can move and act as normal.
Prerequisites: Rage, Power card.
Ancient Rage – Ancient Rage is a skill that magnifies the power of normal Rage, rendering the character immune to all damage for 30 seconds. At the end of that time, the character gains a single “Mighty” call before being weakened and only able to defend as in Rage.
Prerequisites: Greater Rage, Power card.

Lesser Shift – This skill enables a character to spend a Power card to make a small alteration to their body, drawing on their ancient hybrid nature to adjust their body in some small way. This can be used to heal a single body hit of damage or to change the size of a body part to escape from bonds.
Greater Shift – Greater Shift lets a character make more dramatic changes to their body, growing an armoured skin (As per Tough Skin), developing natural weapons (as per Natural Weapons) or healing three body hits, which are added to the effects of any other skills.
Prerequisites: Lesser Shift, Power card.
Wild Shape – With Wild Shape, a character can transform themselves into a normal animal and pass unnoticed as a result. Only True Seeing will pierce the effect of Wild Shape, otherwise the character is effectively invisible. While Wild Shaped, the character can only use natural weapons (as per the skill) and cannot communicate with other characters.
Prerequisites: Greater Shift, power card.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Shaman
See Spirits – If a Shaman suspects a spiritual presence in the environment, they can activate this skill to see any active spirits.
Prerequisites: Level 1 Spell card.
Touch Spirit – Once a Shaman is aware of a spirit, he or she can interact with it as though it were physical by using this skill. With Touch Spirit active, the spirit counts as a ‘real’ creature for the Shaman only.
Prerequisites: See Spirits, Level 2 Spell card.
Spirit Walk – By using this skill, the Shaman enters the Spirit world and becomes undetectable to anyone without True Seeing or See Spirits. In the Spirit World, the character can move about and use See Spirits to see back into the Mortal World. A Creature in the Spirit World cannot be touched without the Touch Spirit skill or a Spiritual weapon.
Prerequisites: Touch Spirit, Level 3 Spell card.

Call Spirits – With this skill, a Shaman can summon spirits to the area where he or she is. This is likely to be more effective in areas that have a large number of nearby spirits and less effective in cities or desolate areas.
Spirit Speak – With this skill, a Shaman is able to interact with spirits more diplomatically, speaking with them in their own language. Spirits have their own motivations however and not all will be favourably inclined towards the Shaman.
Prerequisites: Call Spirits, Level 2 Spell card.
Spirit Command – By mastering the Path of the Summoner, a character gains the ability to Command Spirits to do their bidding. Spirits will follow a single command given by the Shaman to the best of their ability, although some spirits have been known to ‘inventively interpret’ given instructions from Shamans who are overly rude.
Prerequisites: Spirit Speak, Level 3 Spell card.

Spirit Strike – A Spirit Strike causes the target to suffer from Confusion for 30 seconds.
Spirit Scourge – A Spirit Scourge directly attacks the spirit of the target, dealing one hit to every body location and passing directly through armour. Characters who are not knocked unconscious by this attack also suffer from Confusion for 30 seconds.
Prerequisites: Spirit Strike, Level 2 Spell card.
Soul Strike – With a Soul Strike, a Shaman can literally tear the spirit out of a living host. This attack deals “Through Fatal” damage but must be dealt by touch.
Prerequisites: Spirit Scourge, Level 3 Spell card.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Magic
Age of Seekers takes place in a land of great magic, whether that is the nature magic of the Druids, the spirit power of the Shamans, the Miracles of the Clerics or the many powers of the Magi. In this chapter, we will go into more detail of the rules for using magic. All players should be familiar with the magic system; even if they aren’t a caster, they might still be the target of a spell!

Magic requires two things to work. The first is a Spell card of the appropriate level. Spell cards represent the pool of magical energy that you are able to draw on. As you become a more accomplished spellcaster, your ability to retain magical energy grows and you will be able to cast both more spells and more powerful spells. You must have a Spell card of the appropriate level to cast any Spell, although you can use a higher level card to cast a lower level Spell. When you cast your spell, you must tear a Spell card in half to represent drawing on your magic. Torn Spell cards should be kept in case a Ref needs to see them, so don’t drop them, pocket them!

Magic also requires a spoken invocation to work. Each spell has a specific chant to use, although you do not need to be entirely word perfect on each. Generally, Elemental Magic (as used by Mages) always begins with the same invocation.

“I call on the power of the Elements to...”

This will then be followed by the spell specific words. Clerical Miracles are very similar in that they all begin with the following words.

“In the Name of [insert name of god] I...”

This too is also followed by the spell specific words.

Level 1 Spell casters can cast any of the Level 1 spells (or miracles in the case of Clerics). Level 2 casters can cast any of the Level 1 or 2 spells (or miracles). Level 3 casters are a slightly different story. A level 3 caster must choose a single spell (or miracle), which they can cast. This is due to the great complexity of the level 3 spells. Only the greatest of Archmages have ever been able to hold more than one level 3 spell in their minds.

The Spells, Enchantments and Miracles
There are three paths of learning that have variable spells. While Divination, Healing and Blessing all use Spell cards, they all have fixed uses. Similarly, the magic of Shamans and Druids have fixed powers that draw on their pool of magical energy. Elemental magic, Enchantments and Miracles have a range of powers which can be called on as long as the character has access to those powers as mentioned earlier in this section.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Elemental Magic Spells
Elemental Magic is the study of the Five Elements; Air, Earth, Fire, Water and Void. There is one spell for each element at each level, referred to as Lesser, Greater and Mastery.

Lesser Air – Strike Down
“I call on the power of the Elements to strike you with Air. STRIKE DOWN.”
The caster indicates their target and a sudden rush of air knocks that person to the ground.

Lesser Earth - Mending
“I call on the power of the Elements to infuse Earth into this [item]. MENDING.”
The caster is able to repair damage done to an item, armour location or object by magically mending it. This is the only way to repair damage caused by the Shatter spell.

Lesser Fire - Shatter
“I call on the power of the Elements to drive Fire into that [item]. SHATTER.”
The caster uses fire to break apart a single weapon, item or armour location, causing it to shatter and become useless.

Lesser Water – Low Tides
“I call on the power of the Elements to twist your bodies Tides. CONFUSION.”
By manipulating the water in a body, the caster is able to cause them to become nauseous and dizzy, leading them to become confused.

Lesser Void – Counter-spell
“I call on the power of the Elements to undo that spell. COUNTER-SPELL.”
A lesser understanding of the Void can be used to negate the effect of any Lesser Spell if used as soon as it has been cast.

Greater Air – Air Blast
“I call on the power of the Elements to make Air my weapon. BODY THROUGH STRIKE DOWN.”
The caster uses air to strike their opponent, passing through their armour and hitting them with enough force to damage them and knock them down.

Greater Earth – Grasping Earth
“I call on the power of the Elements to hold you in Earth. PARALYSE.”
Using Earth, the caster causes the ground around the target to rise up and encase them in a layer of soil or rock that prevents them from moving but does not protect them from weapons.

Greater Fire - Melt
“I call on the power of the Elements to destroy that [item] by Fire. DOUBLE DISARM.”
With the power of fire, the caster super heats a handheld object or armour location, burning their target and forcing them to drop or remove the affected item.

Greater Water – High Tides
“I call on the power of the Elements to call your bodies Tides. ATTRACT STRIKE DOWN.”
Manipulating the water in the targets body, the caster forces them to move towards the caster and knocks them down with dizziness when they get there.

Greater Void – Counter-magic
“I call on the power of the Elements to undo your magic. COUNTER-MAGIC.”
Counter magic works in the same way as a Counter-spell, only it also affects level 2 Spells.

Air Mastery – Wind Storm
“I call on the power of the Elements to use Air to drive you before me. MASS REPEL.”
By mastering the magic of Air, a caster can drive everyone in a 90 degree arc in front of them away with an area effect repelling.

Earth Mastery - Petrify
“I call on the power of the Elements to bind you as a creature of Stone. PETRIFY.”
With this spell the caster actually turns the target to stone for a short time. For one minute the character cannot move or act. At the end of that time, the target is rendered unconscious but undamaged and can be awoken by 30 seconds of attention from an ally.

Fire Mastery - Fireball
“I call on the power of the Elements to strike you with a mighty Fireball. MAGIC THROUGH FATAL.”
The Fireball is the ultimate attack spell known to Mages. While not a versatile spell, it compensates in the horrendous damage it can do to an individual.

Water Mastery - Drown
“I call on the power of the Elements to fill your lungs with Water to drown you. CONFUSION THROUGH TRIPLE.”
While few things can actually survive the effect of the Drown Spell, those that can are often an easy target for the Mages allies as a result of the disorientation it leaves them with.

Void Mastery – Anti-magic Field
“I call on the power of the Elements to block all magic in this place. ANTI-MAGIC FIELD.”
Unlike other Void spells, the Anti-magic field serves two purposes. An anti-magic field will negate and be destroyed by any other level 3 spell, but it will prevent any Level 1 or 2 spells from being cast while it is in effect as well. The anti-magic field lasts for one minute unless it negates a level 3 spell.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Enchantments
Enchantments are ways of empowering weapons and armour in such a way as to confer advantages to the wearer or wielder. Lesser Enchantments last for a single hit, Greater Enchantments last for a three hits and Extended Enchantments last for a whole ‘scene’.

Weapon Enchantments
Bashing – A weapon enchanted with the ‘Bashing’ power temporarily does ‘CRUSH’ damage on top of its normal effect. This can only be applied to a blunt weapon.
Enhanced – An Enhanced weapon does one category of damage higher than normal, so ‘SINGLE’ becomes ‘DOUBLE’, ‘DOUBLE’ becomes ‘TRIPLE’ and so on.
Keen – A Keen weapon temporarily does ‘THROUGH’ damage no top of its normal effect. This can only be applied to a bladed weapon.
Magical – A Magical weapon temporarily does ‘MAGIC’ damage on top of its normal damage.
Stun – A Stun weapon temporarily does ‘CONFUSION’ damage on top of its normal damage.

Armour Enchantments
Enhanced – Enhanced armour gains extra hits which are expended before the armour takes any damage. Enhanced armour is still bypassed by ‘THROUGH’ damage.
Fortified – Fortified armour cancels out ‘THROUGH’ and ‘CRUSH’ calls, but is still affected as though they were normal hits.
Magical – Magical armour temporarily soaks up ‘MAGIC’ damage, treating it as normal. Magical armour also blocks the effect of Level 1 or 2 spells that would affect protected body parts.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Miracles
Miracles are the God granted powers of Clerics. Miracles fall into one of four categories, Inspiration, Knowledge, Movement and Protection. Lesser and Minor Miracles enable a Cleric to call upon any of the four types of Miracle. Greater Miracles are assigned to a Cleric by their God or Goddess and will be appropriate to both the deity and the follower.

Lesser Inspiration – Devotion
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I devote this warrior to your cause. DEVOTION.”
By channelling the power of their God, the caster is able to grant the target an extra hit to a single location (usually the head of an un-helmeted character!) which is damaged first. This hit wears off in 30 seconds, so it cannot be stored. Only one such devotion can be given per body location.

Lesser Knowledge – Identify
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I identify that creature for what it is. IDENTIFY.”
With this spell, the caster is able to identify the type and species of an unknown creature. Either the creature or a Referee will give the caster a response (E.g. “Darkling. Derro.” Shows that the type of creature is a Darkling and its species is Derro).

Lesser Movement – Telekinesis
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I ask Him/Her to let that [item] be brought to my hand. TELEKINESIS.”
With this Miracle, the caster is able to move a hand held object from one place to another. A Referee will move the item where applicable. The Gods are known to punish Clerics who misuse this power for flippant purposes...

Lesser Protection – Sanctity
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I invoke holy sanctity upon myself. SANCTITY (repeat).”
For 30 seconds while repeating the word “Sanctity”, the caster becomes impervious to normal damage but can take no offensive action. This is commonly used to heal an injured comrade in the heat of battle as the caster can alternate “Sanctity” with the words for their healing.

Minor Inspiration – Chant
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I grant this warrior your holy might. (repeat).”
This Miracle grants the target one extra hit to every body location for 30 seconds.

Minor Knowledge – Detect Truth
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I hear the truth in the words of this poor sinner. DETECT TRUTH.”
With this Miracle, the caster is able to assess if the target is telling the truth. This Miracle lasts for five questions.

Minor Movement – Evacuate
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I call on your strength to help me save those who cannot help themselves. EVACUATE (repeat).”
With this Miracle, the Cleric is able to perform a feat of superhuman strength, limited to rescuing injured comrades from danger. While under the effect of this Miracle, the caster is protected as with Sanctity, but is also strong enough to carry two unconscious characters.

Minor Protection – Turning
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I drive thee back! TURN UNDEAD.”
With this Miracle, the caster is able to force back lesser Undead, who flee from the character for 30 seconds. The Cleric must present their holy symbol for this power to work.

Greater Inspiration – Hymn

“In the Name of [insert name of god] I infuse your chosen champion with your divine power.”
[Target of Miracle] “I am blessed with the power of the [insert name of god](repeat).”

For one minute, the character reciting the Hymn is rendered immune to normal damage. The target must be given the Spell card to show that they have been Hymned.

Greater Knowledge – Fatal Flaw
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I seek out the weakness of that, mine enemy. FATAL FLAW.”
With this Miracle, the Cleric is able to identify one weakness of the target creature. This will be revealed to them by either a Ref if one is available, or sometimes by the creature itself. Other players do not have this knowledge unless the Cleric chooses to share it with them!

Greater Movement – Teleport
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I travel the paths of the Gods. TELEPORT.”
With this Miracle, the Cleric vanishes from normal space and is carried to their chosen destination along the secret ways of the Gods. Their journey can last no longer than a minute without them being dropped out along the way, but this can get a character into or out of a difficult situation as normal barriers are no obstacles to Teleport.

Greater Protection – Ward
“In the Name of [insert name of god] I ward this place against [name of creature warded against].”
Using the power of their God or Goddess, the Cleric protects an area against incursion by a certain type of creature. This ward lasts for one hour unless overpowered or if another type of creature enters and renders the Cleric unconscious.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Ceremonial Magic
This final type of magic can be performed by anyone with Spell cards. As long as a character has Spell cards remaining and there is a site of great magical energy nearby, a group of magic using characters can work together to perform a ceremony. Ceremonial magic is the means by which permanent or long term magical items come into the world. Ceremonial magic is difficult and magic users must be seamless in their performance of the ceremony in order to correctly channel magical energies. The risks too are great, which is why ceremonies are usually performed by groups who are long practiced at working together, in sites that are protected and prepared just with ceremonies in mind. It is possible however for a group of unrelated spell casters to come together in a ‘wild’ energy site and successfully perform a ceremony, just significantly riskier as well...

To perform ceremonial magic, the casters must first identify a wild energy site. These usually change the space around them in ways that are obvious, but they also influence creatures in the area, which will often leave trails that skirt the site. Once a site is suspected, any character with a Spell card can use a card to see if a site is indeed a wild energy site. Using a card will confirm one way or another. Further investigation can reveal the strength of the site.

To harness a wild energy site, casters must work together to pool their skills in such a way as to channel the wild energy into a specific form. Ceremony is the best way to shape the energy and many sites have been fully harnessed in some areas to serve specific functions. A Wild site has no direction and it is by giving the site direction that the wild energies can be temporarily harnessed in such a way as to create special or lasting magical effects.

Successfully harnessing a wild site can lead to many beneficial effects:
- Extending the enchantments on items.
- Boosting the powers of individuals.
- Granting skills or powers to individuals who would not be able to gain them otherwise.
- Answering questions or seeking lost things.
- Trying to draw the attention of the Gods.
- Communicating with spirits without a shaman.

Of course, the site is wild, so it is possible to slip up when performing the ceremony. A poorly executed ceremony can have unfortunate consequences for any Spell using characters who take part – indeed some have learned that death is NOT the worst that can come of a poorly executed attempt at a ceremony...

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

The Gods
There are forces on Xenos that have dwelt there since the beginning. Beings of unimaginable power and ageless knowledge, they are known as the Gods to the people of Xenos and only once has their power been threatened – with the arrival of the Ancients. It was the Gods who threw down the Ancients, destroying their lands and cities and laying plagues and famines upon them for daring to supplant them.

Six Gods are known to the people of Xenos, five are offered prayers and sacrifice. The sixth is never spoken of except in curses or by the insane. Different cultures view each of the Gods in a different light and prefer one or another over the others. Clerics and Paladins must identify which God they follow (and MUST adhere to the Tenets of their faith), other characters can offer service to all, some, one or none of the Gods. No Player Character can be a follower of the sixth God.

Sun King
Sun King is the God of fire and the sun. He is the god of kings and nobles, and his followers honour him in the summer with ceremony, prayer and celebration. To Follow the Sun King is to be brave and forthright, to be honest in your dealings and honourable in your conduct.

The three Tenets of Sun King are:
- Be truthful and just in all things.
- Be courteous to your equals and respectable to your followers.
- Stand firm against creatures of darkness.

Earth Mother
Earth Mother is the Goddess of the land and that which grows upon it, both plant and animal. She is the Goddess of farmers, hunters and druids and her followers honour her in spring for planting and autumn for harvest with celebration, feasting and sacrifices. To follow Earth Mother is to be nurturing and protective, to help people in need and bring healing wherever you can.

The three Tenets of Earth Mother are:
- Help the weak and the needy to become strong.
- Respect all life, even that which you take.
- Aim to leave the world better than when you enter it.

Wave Lord
Wave Lord is the God of the seas and the rain. He is the god of sailors and fishermen, but also the patron of those who honour strength and power. His followers honour him in the winter with the coming of storms with sacrifice and prayers that he will not end their days. To follow Wave Lord is to be pragmatic and prepared, to not suffer foolishness gladly and to sweep aside that which blocks the way.

The three Tenets of Wave Lord are:
- Respect strength, but turn it to your service.
- Be firm and decisive in your actions.
- Master weakness in yourself and others.

Wind Speaker
Wind Speaker is the God of air and skies. He is the God of dreamers and artists and the patron of song and story. His followers honour him with festivals and celebrations whenever they feel the call to do so and invite all who are nearby to enjoy their arts in the name of their patron. To follow Wind Speaker is to seek out inspiration and to serve imagination, to create great works and to share them with the world.

The three Tenets of Wind Speaker are:
- Let inspiration be your guide.
- Do not let yourself be bound to a single place, person or ideal.
- The purpose of life is to create something which will outlast it.

Wise One
Wise One is the Goddess of night and that which is secret. She is the Goddess of mages and inventors alike and honours those who seek out new knowledge. Her followers honour her in midwinter on the longest night through vigil and fasting in the hope that she will grant them visions. To follow Wise One is to learn for the sake of learning, to uncover that which is lost or secret and to bring the unknown into the light.

The three Tenets of Wise One are:
- Knowledge belongs in the minds of those who are worthy.
- See k out that which is hidden and bring it into the light.
- Knowledge must be earned, never given without cause.

Nameless Dark
The Nameless Dark is the title granted to the sixth deity. None know if it be God or Goddess, but all fear it. The Nameless Dark is a being of chaos and destruction, warping and twisting all those with whom it comes into contact. To seek the Nameless Dark is to be changed by it, made into something else.

The Nameless Dark has no known Tenets. Order and structure are anathema to it, for it is a creature of hate and chaos. The Nameless Dark cannot create order for itself; only pervert the order of others, as can be seen in the Darklings, former members of the four races, twisted in the service of the Nameless Dark.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Cosmology
While the inhabitants of Xenos do not know what lies beyond the islands that surround their continent, they know a great deal about the universe in which they find themselves. The wisest of the peoples of Xenos speak of ‘The Four Realms’, each a level of reality and most inaccessible except through the greatest of magic. It is also known that some of these Realms have smaller, satellite realms, called ‘demi-realms’, or ‘shard-realms’ by academics, but more commonly referred to as ‘Skerries’.

The First World
The First World is the name conventionally given to the physical world. It is the Realm in which the four Races dwell, live and die. The First World has the most known about it because of this and it is why it is commonly given more attention than the other Realms.

The only known Skerry of the First World is said to be Luna, the moon, believed to be the refuge of a race of noble spirits who fled the devastation of the Cataclysm.

The Spirit World
The Spirit World overlaps with the First World in almost every respect. The two are intrinsically linked at every point and often that which affects one world will quickly affect the other. The Spirit World however is populated by only spirits, creatures who are reflections of forces and creatures from our world raised to sentience. An area with many mundane snakes in our world would be rich in Snake Spirits in the Spirit World, with the success and health of the two groups deeply linked. Only Shamans can easily interact with the inhabitants of the Spirit World and many Shamans can call on aid from a variety of spirits.

The Spirit World has a number of Skerries which can only be reached by passing through the Spirit World itself. The Hunting Ground is the Beastman equivalent of the Underworld, where the souls of Beastmen join the great hunt of their ancestors. The Wheel is an enormous city on a rotating wheel, gradually becoming more and more clockwork as discoveries are made. New spirits of metal and powder are being created here all the time. The Dragon Graveyard is said to be the resting place of all the noble dragons that died of extreme age. It is said it is watched over by the spirit of one of the first dragons.

The Underworld
Many people fear the Underworld, for it is where you go to be judged after death. This fear from the living has made the Underworld in turn a cold, dark, forbidding place of flitting shadows and subtle menace. In the Underworld dwell the unrighteous dead, living as they did while alive. Many choose to dedicate their afterlives to achieving forgiveness for their lack of faith, but others are content to just keep going, sometimes checking in of their mortal descendants.

As each new generation dies, a new ‘level’ is added to the Underworld, reflecting their world. These levels stretch all the way back to the time of the Cataclysm. The only Beastmen in the Underworld are those who have been forbidden to enter the Hunting Grounds, so they are generally mangy and untrustworthy examples of the race. As a result, the dead are often biased against Beastmen.

Only three Skerries are known for the Underworld, Vor’Shel, the Place of Punishment and Crucible Lake. Vor’Shel is a fiery place of eternal torment, where those who have displeased the Gods are sent to receive punishment everlasting. It is rumoured that there are still Ancients deep within the smoky depths of Vor’Shel, being tormented for all time.

Crucible Lake is a place of endings and beginnings. Entering the Lake is said to destroy a being utterly and allow them to be reborn in the First World to strive for a chance to enter the Upper World. The location of Crucible Lake changes depending on the seeker – finding it is always the greatest challenge they have ever faced.

The final Skerry for the Underworld is spoken of only in hushed fear. It is said that the Nameless Dark once stole a portion of Vor’Shel and fashioned it into a great flying ship of stone, fire and darkness. The vast vessel sails the Underworld, harvesting lost souls and providing a refuge for the creatures of the Nameless Dark...

The Upper World
The Upper world is a place of things which are higher – higher emotions, higher concepts and higher beings. It is from the Upper World that the Gods look down on the Four Races and from here that they send their followers to carry out their inscrutable missions.

The Upper World rises away from the First World from beyond a great wall in the Spirit World that corresponds to no place in the First World. A vast, tree covered mountain dotted with small settlements of those deemed worthy of the Gods mercy, the Upper World is always surrounded by clouds. Here, proximity to the summit is considered evidence of ideological purity and staying true to the Gods.

Each of the gods maintains a Skerry for their chosen few. The most honoured of the Sun King dwell eternally in the Golden Palace, a place of perpetual daylight where they never tire. Those chosen by Earth Mother dwell forever within the Great Tree and are nourished by it. The blessed of the Wave Lord are granted a place in Stormgard, a Cliffside castle next to an ocean in the air. Wind Speaker honours his favoured with the Great Fayre, a permanent performance venue and trading opportunity. The Wise One is said to own a tower that can look out onto all places at once.

Other Skerries exist in the Upper World as well The Elemental Plane is said to float through this Realm, a roiling mass of mixed elements that separates and moves eternally. The Dream is said to be a Realm that can only be accessed by those who dream, barred even to the Gods while they wake. Finally, Vor’Daes, the Place of Honour is the great palace of the Gods, where they meet and debate and decide fates and futures.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Lore
Lore is a skill that represents learning and study over long years to master the hidden knowledge of the world. Particularly well educated characters and those who value knowledge often learn secrets forgotten by others. The term ‘Lore’ is wide ranging and covers many topics. As a character with Lore gets more knowledgeable and experienced, they can pick up many different kinds of knowledge. Sadly, it is said to be impossible for one person to know everything – there is just too much to learn.

While a character with the Lore skills could conceivably just tell another character what they have learned, they will never truly benefit from that knowledge without the Lore skills. Lore grants a character access to Lore Sheets, which are Out Of Character documents – they cannot be stolen or shared with another character. Each Lore sheet has access to a different Lore Sheet, containing specialist knowledge or ciphers. Without the appropriate Lore skill, a character cannot use the Lore.

Example – Two characters discover a scroll written in Old High Elvish. One character has the Lore Skill ‘Lore-Old High Elvish’ and is able to read the document. The other cannot read it. If the scroll contains information, the character with the appropriate Lore can read it to the other, but if it contained a spell, only the Lore character would be able to make use of it.

Lore Skills are grouped into 7 categories, Foe Lore, History, Linguistics, Mechanics, Mysticism, Theology and Valuation.

Foe Lore
Foe Lore is the study of the various creatures with whom the Four Races have come into contact with and made a study of since the Cataclysm. The individual types of Lore available in Foe Lore are:

Foe Lore (Constructs)
Foe Lore (Darklings)
Foe Lore (Demons)
Foe Lore (Dragons)
Foe Lore (Elementals)
Foe Lore (Freaks)
Foe Lore (Goblinoids)
Foe Lore (Undead)

History
History is the study of each of the Four Races and the impact they have had on the world before, during and since the Cataclysm. The individual Lore types in History are:

History (Ancient)
History (Beastman)
History (Dwarven)
History (Elven)
History (Human)

Linguistics
Linguistics is the study of ancient or lost languages. In times past, each of the Four Races spoke a different language, although since the Cataclysm, the spread of language has meant that most conscious beings now speak a common ‘trade language’. The languages available are:

Linguistics (Ancient)
Linguistics (Ancient Imperial)
Linguistics (Dark Tongue)
Linguistics (Draconic)
Linguistics (Infernal)
Linguistics (Old High Elvish)
Linguistics (Runic)

Mechanics
Mechanics is the study of how devices work in theory. A Lore master with knowledge of mechanics cannot necessarily build a device, but they could certainly identify one and pinpoint its weaknesses. The different types of Mechanics Lore are:

Mechanics (Constructs)
Mechanics (Devices)
Mechanics (Firearms)
Mechanics (Siege Weapons)

Mysticism
Mysticism is the study of the supernatural world and how it interacts with the natural world. Mystics often understand the deeper mysteries of the world, even if they are unable to control them... Mysticism Lore subjects are:

Mysticism (Ceremonial Magic)
Mysticism (Divination)
Mysticism (Elemental Magic)
Mysticism (Enchantment)
Mysticism (Spellcraft)
Mysticism (Spirits)

Theology
Theology is the study of the Gods and their gifts. Not all theologists are Clerics and not all Clerics are theologists as some find that study diminishes faith. Theology Lore subjects are:

Theology (Blessings)
Theology (Cataclysm)
Theology (Gods of Creation)
Theology (Miracles)
Theology (Nameless Dark)

Valuation
Valuation is a single Lore skill on its own. With the Lore-Valuation Skill, a character is able to assess the quality of an item to gauge roughly what it is worth and to identify its basic function. This must be role played for a few minutes on each item to be valued!

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Potions and Poisons
Druids are able to brew potions and poisons for use by other characters. While any character can use a potion or poison, affordability often makes a big difference. Since potions and poisons are rate, they become valuable as a result. Many potion brewers are able to charge astronomical fees for their services, but they are useless without access to the right ingredients. Sometimes ingredients can be bought or traded for, but the most common way to acquire ingredients is through use of the skill Forage.

Characters that are able to brew potions or poisons will be given a list of the ingredients required for all the basic potions shown here. They are also able to discover new potions that are not on this list, or even to invent their own through extended research. Some traders may have the recipes for unknown potions, or they can be found while on adventures. Some potions require difficult to acquire ingredients, which can pose an entire adventure in themselves!

Known Lesser Potions
Eagle Eye – Improves the sight of the user.
Healing Salve – Heals skin wounds.
Laughing Powder – Makes everything hilariously funny.
Sleeping Draught – Puts the drinker to sleep.

Known Greater Potions
Bark Oil – Toughens the skin.
Healing Draught – Heals lots of injuries.
Pixie Dust – Lets you see things that can’t usually be seen.
Truth Serum – Can force the truth out of someone.

Known Poisons
Blade Venom – Causes cuts to introduce poison.
Mind Blank – Prevents magic users casting spells.
Paralytic Agent – Freezes up the muscles.
The Shakes – Stops targets from being able to hold anything or move about quickly.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Trade
Some of the characters that can be encountered in Age of Seekers are traders, always on the lookout for a bargain. Sometimes traders will be able to sell you useful items, weapons or components, but they may charge heavy prices! Equally, sometimes treasures or coins can be recovered from enemies and adventures.

Currency
There are three currencies used in Xenos, one for the Humans, one for the Elves and one for the Dwarves. Beastmen tend to trade with one another through barter and are generally not too fussed about carrying coins. That doesn’t mean that every Beastman you meet will be easy to swindle – sometimes the inhabitants of the Wilds can prove to be shrewd negotiators!

Humans
Human currency is the youngest in Xenos and has undergone many changes before arriving at the current ‘Gavrell Standard’ supported by the Gavrellian banks. Formerly, each nation had its own coinage, leading to difficulties with exchange rates. The Gavrellian banks simply refused to trade in other coins and soon the Standard was accepted. As a result of this trade and commerce power, Gavrellians are often assumed to be cunning merchants and traders, but are often mistrusted as a result!

The lowest value coin is the ‘Boar’ a copper coin that is about how much the daily income for a labourer is. One Boar a day is barely enough to subsist on, even with your own crops to support it. Five Boars makes an ‘Eagle’, a rounded silver coin. One Eagle is about the daily earnings of an unskilled craftsman and will maintain a small dwelling in a town. Five Eagles makes a ‘Lion’, a gold coin of great value. One Lion is about the daily income of a lesser noble and will support an up market house and a good lifestyle. Five Lions make one ‘Imperial’, commonly only found in the vaults of the Gavrellian banks. Imperials are made of platinum and are generally not equated with anything other than the wealthiest individuals.

Elves
Elven currency is the second eldest in Xenos and used to be made up of strands of the respective metals of fixed lengths. After encountering humans, the Elves began minting coins of their own.

The lowest value coin is the ‘Wire’ a copper coin that is about how much the daily income for a labourer is. One Wire a day is barely enough to subsist on, even with your own crops to support it. Five Wires makes a ‘Filigree’, a delicate silver coin. One Filigree is about the daily earnings of an unskilled craftsman and will maintain a small dwelling in a town. Five Filigrees makes a ‘Solari’, a gold coin of great value. One Solari is about the daily income of a lesser noble and will support an up market house and a good lifestyle. Five Solari make one ‘Shard’, one of the rarest coins in the world. Shards are made of platinum and are generally not equated with anything other than the wealthiest individuals.

Dwarves
The Dwarves have the oldest consistent coinage on Xenos. Dwarven coins were originally shaped uniquely for each denomination, a practice that fell out of common use in more recent days.

The lowest value coin is the ‘Chit’ a copper coin that is about how much the daily income for a labourer is. One Chit a day is barely enough to subsist on, even with your own crops to support it. Five Chits makes a ‘Duty’, a robust silver coin. One Duty is about the daily earnings of an unskilled craftsman and will maintain a small dwelling in a town. Five Duties makes an ‘Order’, a gold coin of great value. One Order is about the daily income of a small Clan Chief and will support an up market house and a good lifestyle. Five Orders make one ‘Crown’, one of the rarest coins in the world. Crowns are made of platinum and are usually only found on highly ranked Clan Chiefs.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Equipment
In general, characters begin play with the weapons and armour that they are able to use. Non specialised props are encouraged among players, but props that would confer an in-game advantage (such as workshops or laboratories) must be purchased In Character. Trade between characters is encouraged, as is trade with non-player characters (NPCs) who are traders.

Equipment ranges in quality. Some goods are simply better than others, which is reflected in their value. Characters are assumed to begin play with ordinary weapons, armour and equipment that they can use. The equipment can serve no special function without a laminated card to identify those functions. This level of equipment is ‘Basic’. Some equipment is made to a higher standard and therefore works better under certain circumstances. There are four accepted ‘levels’ of equipment:

Crude – Crude equipment is poorly made, liable to break easily and is generally not even worth the metal it’s made from. Crude weapons are commonly used by unsophisticated monsters.
Basic – Basic equipment is the standard for player characters. Basic equipment does nothing special, but is also not inherently flawed. While it is not worth collecting fallen Basic equipment, it has no particular weaknesses.
Good – Good equipment is better than normal. Good items will sometimes have special functions and a Good item can hold an enchantment for longer if worked in a Ceremony at a wild energy site. Good items will always have monetary worth.
Excellent – Excellent equipment is the best in the world. While it is not always apparent, most excellent equipment is decorated and cherished by its owner. Excellent equipment almost always has a special function or value and can be worked extensively in a Ceremony. The most famous items of legend have almost all been of Excellent quality.

Example costs
Different items have different values to different people, but to give an idea of approximate values for items, this table shows what many common items cost at Good and Excellent qualities.

Costs are shown as Gold (G)/Silver (S)/Copper (C) rather than as racially specific denominations. Some items cost more for different races, depending on availability – it would cost more to get a rifle in Elven lands!

Only the table isn't shown because of the forum...

A Character with the Lore-Valuation Skill will be able to inspect an item and assess its value. Traders may offer you an item for more or less, or you may wish to sell an item to a trader that you have ‘acquired’ through one means or another. Traders will often buy items at a greatly reduced rate, unless you are selling a rare item. Be wary of a trader who offers to buy something for more than you believe it to be worth!

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Groups
A Group is an excellent way to improve your chances in Age of Seekers. While all players will generally be working towards a common goal, it can still sometimes be every man for himself. With a group, you increase your chance of success from the outset. There are a few rules for creating groups that need to be followed in order to reap the full benefits.

Size
A group must be of a certain size. You are considered to be a group if you have four or more player characters registered for an event with your group.

Theme
There must be a way of identifying your group as a group. Your group might all have an identical tattoo, or wear identical tabards or have the same device on their shield. They might all just wear the same holy symbol, but the Refs must be satisfied that they can tell your group apart from everyone else as a group.

Unity
A group must be unified by something. There needs to be a single common point that all your characters share.

Example groups
(Speak to the game organisers if you are interested in playing one of these groups.)
Clan MacTavish
Theme – All Dwarves from the same clan, wearing the same tartan to identify them.
Unity – All are Dwarves from the same Clan, but many different Class combinations are available.

Pellenor Academy
Theme – All the characters wear blue robes with the sash of their rank in the Academy.
Unity – All characters are Mages, with a range of Races and secondary Classes available.

Order of the Holy Sea
Theme – All characters wear the symbol of the Wave Lord on their forehead as an act of devotion.
Unity – All characters worship the same God but are of many different Races and Classes.

The Guild
Theme – All characters have grey hoods to hide their features.
Unity – All characters are part of a Thieves Guild and all have at least one Rogue skill.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Benefits of being in a Group
All groups when created have a group leader and a group second. You are not considered to be a group until you have four or more players. Once you reach different size thresholds, you start to gain the benefits of being in a group. Benefits are shown below:

Size Benefit
4 Income 1
7 Signature Item 1
10 Income 2
15 Signature Item 2
20 Income 3
30 Signature Item 3
50 Minions

Income 1 – The Group Leader earns an additional 1G appropriate to the majority of player Races within the group (E.g. If the group were mostly Dwarves, even if the leader were a Human, they would receive 1 Gold Order per event).
Signature Item 1 – The Group has an item that defines the group and acts as a focus for them. This item is of Good quality (E.g. The Academy of Pellenor would be given a Good quality staff for free).
Income 2 – The Group Leader earns an additional 2G appropriate to the majority of player Races within the group, taking them to a total of 3G per event on top of their own earnings.
Signature Item 2 – The Group has two items associated with them. They gain an item of Excellent quality along with their item of Good quality. (E.g. The Academy of Pellenor would have the aforementioned staff and also a set of Excellent quality robes).
Income 3 – The Group Leader earns an additional 3G as above, bringing them to a total of 6G per event on top of their own earnings.
Signature Item 3 – The Group now has three items associated with them, one of which bears a permanent magical effect. (E.g. The Academy of Pellenor now has staff, robes and a magical talisman that can cast Identify three times per day).
Minions – The Group can call on a specialist minion once per day. The Minion is an NPC who will follow the orders of the Group Leader for a single task. The Minion is appropriate to the group in question and has three skill paths (one Racial, one Class and one Secondary Class) at maximum level. (E.g. The Academy of Pellenor can call on the aid of Loremaster Elerien Berendiir once per day. He has the skills of Lore, Lore Keeper, Lore Master, Lesser Enchantment, Grater Enchantment, Extended Enchantment, Brew Lesser Potion, Brew Greater Potion and Distil Poison. The Group must provide him with raw materials, but he will undertake one task for them each day).

Groups can be an excellent way to help you plan your kit and weapons and also to get bulk deals on both. The Refs have the final say as to whether or not a group is appropriate. To be a part of a group, all players must register their character as a part of that group. The group leader is responsible for submitting a group brief to the Refs detailing their group. This brief should be no more than one sheet and must detail how the criteria for being a group are being met, some information about the group and an indication of any noteworthy rivals or enemies. E.g. The Guild mentioned above would indicate that they are wanted by law enforcement officials in their home city.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Out Of Character Rules
While LARP is great fun, it can also be dangerous if the proper rules are not observed. As long as the rules are followed, the risk of accident or injury is much smaller. These rules are all Out Of Character rules and must be followed by all players. Failure to abide by these rules can lead to exclusion from the event or banning from future events.

Referees
The Game Referees are there to ensure that your game runs smoothly. Behind the scenes, the Referees will sort out plots, arrange challenges and encounters and write the story. Sometimes Referees will also play important Non-Player Characters.

If a Referee makes a decision during the course of the game, that decision will be upheld at the time. If you feel that you object to the decision, you can visit the Head Referee who will be happy to discuss it with you. On the spot, you should abide by any decision or call made by a Referee to ensure game continuity.

Referees will be clearly identified to show that they are not players. Do not interact with a Referee while you are In Character (IC).

If you need to clarify the meaning of a call during Time In, simply ask a nearby Referee and they will tell you what to do. Most calls are pretty straightforward and are explained at the back of this rulebook.

In and Out Of Character
At Age of Seekers events, you are deemed to be In Character (IC) at all times from ‘Time In’ in the morning to ‘Time Out’ in the evening. If you are in costume and in the game area, you are In Character as well. To go Out Of Character, you need to either: wait for Time Out, leave the game area, return to your (Out Of Character) tent or identify you are Out Of Character by putting your hand in the air and holding an OOC ribbon.

While you are In Character, you should not take any actions that would be Out Of Character – you cannot ‘un-say’ something or make reference to modern phenomena. While you are Out Of Character, you cannot take any actions or hold any discussions that would affect In Character events. If you go Out Of Character for medical, dietary, religious or bathroom reasons, you should leave the game area quickly and without interacting with any players.

Going Out Of Character to avoid a fight or ambush is tantamount to cheating. If you go Out Of Character under those circumstances, you are deemed to have been rendered unconscious by your assailants and taken prisoner.

Information gained Out Of Character should stay that way. Knowing In Character something that your character could not possibly know is unfair on other players. If your character finds out information but is unable to share it IC, do not share it OOC. Anything you say during Time In is considered to be IC.

Cheating
There are a few things that could be considered cheating at an Age of Seekers event.

‘Drum-rolling’ is a fighting technique where a character uses the fact that LARP weapons are lighter than normal weapons to score several hits in a second. LARP weapons are physical representations of real weapons and should be treated as such. The maximum number of hits you can score in a second is one! A good rule of thumb is that if the weapon had a special weapon call, you could not hit more times than you could say the call.

Using OOC knowledge to gain an IC edge is not only cheating it diminishes the game for other players. Don’t do it!

Attempting to forge or copy the Spell or Power cards is definitely cheating. Each day of an event you will be issued with a fixed number of Spell or Power cards (or both). Making extra at home to bring with you is against both the spirit of the game and the letter of the rules.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Penalties for Cheating
If a player is caught cheating, it will depend on the severity of the offence. Generally, that player will be issued with a warning from the Referees and the warning will be recorded. Second offences will see you lose your character and any extra skills you have developed. Gross infringement of the rules or real world crimes will see you removed and/or barred from events. The Referee team reserves the right to remove any player from the game if they pose a risk to themselves or others.

Grappling
Grappling, wrestling and direct physical contact is not allowed at Age of Seekers games. Some players may be more amenable to more physical role playing, but you should not physically grapple another player. The only ways in which a character can be grappled are if they are outnumbered three to one or if held by a character who can call “Mighty”.

Similarly, you should not use your shield to strike another player if you are able to use a shield, nor should it be used to ‘barge’ an opponent or to pin a weapon. The shield can only be used to block weapon and arrow strikes or as cover from some environmental effects.

Capture and Imprisonment
Capture and imprisonment are a part of many well known fantasy stories. It is possible to capture another character, NPC or monster in Age of Seekers. To capture another character requires that they either be unconscious, outnumbered three to one or grappled (see the Grappling rules!) by a character who can call “Mighty”. A character can choose to surrender voluntarily as well, in which case these rules do not apply.

It is possible to bind another character, although any bonds should be loose. A character can escape from any bonds with ten minutes of role playing. A Rogue or Ranger can escape from bonds in five minutes. The role playing must be obvious in order to count, although a Rogue or Ranger can choose to take ten minutes to escape and free themselves without obvious role playing.

Searching
When searching another character, you should not make physical contact unless the PLAYER allows you to OOC. However, that character is obliged to give you any special items they are carrying if you spend five minutes searching them by describing your search. If you are searched, you must hand over any special items that you are carrying. The phys.rep. will be returned to you OOC by a Referee.

Fighting Safely
LARP fighting is not an easy skill to pick up. Hitting someone full force with a LARP weapon can hurt and is a demonstration of poor control on your part. When fighting, you are expected to ‘pull’ your blows, so they make contact without hitting full force. A Referee will happily demonstrate the difference to you.

Thrusting with a LARP weapon is expressly forbidden. Due to the way in which they are made, thrusting can not only damage the weapon, but can also cause the core of the weapon to injure another player.

It is worth noting that you will almost definitely be hit with a LARP weapon at some point in an event. Know how to do it right and also how to react to it when it happens.

Do not strike anyone who is indicating that they are OOC.

Weapon Checking
If you plan to use a weapon at an Age of Seekers event, it must first be approved by an authorised Age of Seekers Weapon Checker. You may not use any weapons that have not been approved and should leave them in your OOC tent.

Area Hazards
Some areas are more hazardous than others. If your character is rendered unconscious due to losing all of their head or body hits, or rendered immobile by losing all their leg hits, you should fall to the ground. However, if falling to the ground would result in you landing in water, stinging nettles or on dangerous ground (rubble and such like), you can angle your fall to land on less unpleasant ground. Referees will be watching though, so if you deliberately move near to a healer every time you are struck, you run the risk of being considered a cheat!

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

MAN DOWN
MAN DOWN is the most important OOC call of them all. If you hear someone call MAN DOWN, you must IMMEDIATELY stop what you are doing and kneel down. The MAN DOWN call is ONLY to be used in the case of a real world injury. Anyone can call MAN DOWN, but it is only for actual injury. If someone near you suffers such an injury, you should call MAN DOWN and remain standing. A Referee and First Aider will come to your location. If you are not the originator of the MAN DOWN call, you should stay put, kneel down and keep quiet so the situation can be resolved quickly.

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

List of Damage Calls
Attract - Target must move towards the caster immediately.
Confusion – Can take no offensive action for 30 seconds.
[b[Counter-Magic[/b] – Negates a single level 1 or 2 spell.
Counter-Spell – Negates a single level 1 spell.
Cripple – Prevents you from being able to use the limb struck.
Crush – Either destroys all armour or does five hits to that location.
Double – Deals two hits of damage to a location.
Disarm – Causes character to drop indicated item.
Entangle – Cannot move legs or take offensive action for 30 seconds.
Entrap – Cannot move or take any action for 30 seconds.
Fatal – Reduces head and body to zero hits (some creatures are immune).
Fear – Flee from causing agent for 30 seconds.
Magical – Deals magical damage (single hit unless paired with another call).
Mighty – Knocks the character down or throws them back. One hit as well.
Paralyse – Cannot move for 30 seconds.
Petrify – Cannot move or act for 1 minute.
Quad – Deals four hits in a single strike.
Repel – Forces indicated creature(s) back from caster.
Shatter – Destroys a hand held object.
Smash – Effectively a combination of Through, Crush, Strikedown and Barrage.
Spirit Scourge – One hit to every location ignoring armour. Also, Confusion.
Strikedown – Character is knocked to the ground instantly.
Stun – A type of damage that does not kill but still works to knock you out.
Through – A hit that ignores the effect of any armour.
Triple – Deals three hits in a single strike.
Turn Undead - Weak Undead flee the caster for 30 seconds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum