Knight Club HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Useful resources

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Useful resources Empty Useful resources Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - your source for all things Star Wars. Not so good for helping you with projects, but great if you're a Star Wars fan!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - A space strategy game. Join the KNIC alliance and forge a stellar empire of your own!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - A Dice rolling program that can be used to take the place of physical dice in dire need.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - A very good online retailer for games and dice. Where Knight Club buys dice from. Check out the silly, expensive precious stone dice...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - An (albeit expensive) vendor of LARP goodies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Another LARP shop, but one I don't know much about.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Another LARP vendor. They do good stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Another good LARP manufactury.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Does not sell actual Vikings. Does sell LARP stuff.

2Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

*looks at legend games*
edit: primal forge has my glaive that Sir Roarstanley McFluffington III said he looked everywhere for but couldn't find Rolling Eyes
although by the looks of it, primal foge doesn't have any real-world examples of its weapons, looks rather computer generated to me, seing as there's nothing to support them hanging in midair,

you know i'm not going to sleep now, right

Useful resources 307196

http://knic.roflforum.net

3Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

Call me that name again and I will end you, administrator or no.

I've already looked at darkblade (good stuff) and Skian have lost their shop. (says so on the site) so their out for the time being. The Viking Store were closed until just yesterday (again, says so on the site), so they'll have a backlog of orders. I wouldn't suggest using them for a while either.

Is there any point in getting ranged weapons? (knives, shuriken, throwing axes, bows and arrows) It seems to me that they'd be highly inaccurate, and not worth their cost.

4Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:47 pm

The Unsung Hero

The Unsung Hero
Roleplayer I
Roleplayer I

LivingByTheCreed wrote:Call me that name again and I will end you, administrator or no.

I've already looked at darkblade (good stuff) and Skian have lost their shop. (says so on the site) so their out for the time being. The Viking Store were closed until just yesterday (again, says so on the site), so they'll have a backlog of orders. I wouldn't suggest using them for a while either.

Is there any point in getting ranged weapons? (knives, shuriken, throwing axes, bows and arrows) It seems to me that they'd be highly inaccurate, and not worth their cost.

I hope you realize that you can actually make working paper shurikens.

5Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:18 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

The Unsung Hero wrote:I hope you realize that you can actually make working paper shurikens.

Noooo, you can't. A 'working' shuriken would, by default, actually work. None of you are l337 enough to kill a man with paper - unless you drop a ton of it on him.

Ranged weapons aren't entirely pointless, but they are easy to lose.

6Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:49 am

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

The Unsung Hero wrote:I hope you realize that you can actually make working paper shurikens.

i made OVER 9000! Suspect

http://knic.roflforum.net

7Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:25 pm

The Unsung Hero

The Unsung Hero
Roleplayer I
Roleplayer I

MrC wrote:

Noooo, you can't. A 'working' shuriken would, by default, actually work. None of you are l337 enough to kill a man with paper - unless you drop a ton of it on him.

Ranged weapons aren't entirely pointless, but they are easy to lose.

I can, a well placed paper cut to the neck should do...

DEATH BY PAPER CUT...

8Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

That really wouldn't work. paper cut wouldn't be deep enough.

9Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 'Nuff said really. Mr allen is wanting to do an order soon, so band-waggoning on that would reduce the P+P...

10Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:48 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

Um, those sabers, they good for LARP? or just Halloween. Because I no do trick or treating anymore

11Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:46 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Don't bring a lightsaber to a swordfight...

12Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:51 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

Message received and understood.

13Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:35 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

FREE to a good home!

My Ogame account and the KniC alliance that goes with it. 6 planets, lots of tech, no ships as I've not been online in a while and it all got wiped...

PM me if you want the account and I'll send you the login.

14Useful resources Empty Re: Useful resources Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:48 am

Phantoba

Phantoba
Newb
Newb

What about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], they even have lightsabers and assassins creed stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum