Knight Club HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knight Club HQ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corrupt-A-Wish

+3
WipWap666
Teh High Administrator
Phantoba
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Corrupt-A-Wish Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Phantoba

Phantoba
Newb
Newb

I tried this on the other knic forum before it got lost, and it went well on there, so I'm gonna try it again here.
It works as such, one person make a wish (e.g. I wish I had £100), and the next person comes up with a way to 'corrupt' the wish, while granting (e.g. granted, but the money was stolen and you get sent to jail). That person then makes their own wish for the next person to corrupt.
I'll start:
I wish that half-term was longer than a week.

2Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

granted, school is cancelled forever, with so few people getting any form of education (as they no longer are required to) chaos ensues, even STUPIDER people get into power and the UK collapses into two factions, the Novans and the BNP.

war ensues.
Novograd is formed.

corrupted enough?

i wish that North Korea was as powerful as they made themselves out to be (after all, North Korea is Best Korea, right?)

http://knic.roflforum.net

3Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:34 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

There is no way to corrupt this. A powerful North Korean future is perfect in every way. Game ended.

4Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

I wish that the USA was finally condemened by the UN for thier actions to the rest of the world.

5Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 am

Phantoba

Phantoba
Newb
Newb

Granted, but the US get disbanded, forcing all the people to be displaced into various countries, mostly england, which takes up all the resources.
I wish Dark Millenium Online wasn't a monthly subscription, just one payment.

6Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 am

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

Phantoba wrote:Granted, but the US get disbanded, forcing all the people to be displaced into various countries, mostly england, which takes up all the resources.
I wish Dark Millenium Online wasn't a monthly subscription, just one payment.

granted, but the company shareholders abandon the updates due to lack of stupidly large profit.

I wish the US was conquered by Novograd

7Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:22 pm

MrC

MrC
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod
Epic Shadow Ninja Mod

Granted, but then the government is overthrown and you're executed for crimes against humanity - and cats.

I wish my students could spell properly and write coherently.

8Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:37 am

Phantoba

Phantoba
Newb
Newb

Granted, but then Mr Ramsey deems them beyond your teaching and take them to a G&T session during your lesson and you never see them again (other than those in C or Knic)
I wish the LARP equipment was relatively cheaper and actually reasonably near my usual budget.

9Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:21 pm

vlad_konrad

vlad_konrad
The Blacksmith
The Blacksmith

ok heres one i wish for a million dollars adn then to keep and spend 2000000 of it on whatever i want and give the rest equally to my friends family and charity Corrupt-A-Wish 299877

10Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

commi_zard wrote:ok heres one i wish for a million dollars adn then to keep and spend 2000000 of it on whatever i want and give the rest equally to my friends family and charity Corrupt-A-Wish 299877

America siezes your funds under the premise of you trying to 'corrupt' the elections.

I wish there were fail!

11Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:49 pm

vlad_konrad

vlad_konrad
The Blacksmith
The Blacksmith

ok but its you u fsll down stairs breaking your neck and then blowing up killing everyone in 1 mile radius

12Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm

vlad_konrad

vlad_konrad
The Blacksmith
The Blacksmith

Teh High Administrator wrote:
commi_zard wrote:ok heres one i wish for a million dollars adn then to keep and spend 2000000 of it on whatever i want and give the rest equally to my friends family and charity Corrupt-A-Wish 299877

America siezes your funds under the premise of you trying to 'corrupt' the elections.

I wish there were fail!

yer but one of those people who i gave money to is a loyer and they sue the accusers and seeing as american people are mostly dumb i make double profit lol! Corrupt-A-Wish 299877

13Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:12 am

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

You're meant to corupt a wish kid, not spout incoherrent gibberish.

I wish there was a way to literally be absorbed into your favorite games. (no relations to TRON please.)

14Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:49 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

double corruption alert!
(seeing as no one corrupted him) phantoba: the cheap larp equipment is such bad quality it breaks within 10 minutes of using it
creed: the only way to escape is to win, and if your character dies or the console is turned off YOU DIE!!!!1

i wish a moderate number of people (not too many, not too little) went to knight club and were ALL good roleplayers

15Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:22 pm

ali ba ba

ali ba ba
Newb
Newb

Everybodys to good and destroys you at everything
Thus leaving u to die

I wish more people would realise the true teachings of cowanism and worship me as a prophet

http://rape'n'pilliage.org

16Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

granted but the rival religions get extremist and blow you up
i wish youtube had decent videos in the most viewed section

17Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

Granted, but people spend more time on Youtube than doing actual work, causing eventual ecomomic catastrophe and causing world leaders to turn to North Korea for assistance, and eventually we become planet : Korea

18Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Teh High Administrator

Teh High Administrator
Admin
Admin

LivingByTheCreed wrote:Granted, but people spend more time on Youtube than doing actual work, causing eventual ecomomic catastrophe and causing world leaders to turn to North Korea for assistance, and eventually we become planet : Korea

yes... Yes... OH YEAS!!!!!

BEST KOREA WILL MAKE WORLD GLORIOUS COMMUNIST PLANET, PERFECT PLANET!

Corrupt-A-Wish 299877 Corrupt-A-Wish 299877 Corrupt-A-Wish 299877 Corrupt-A-Wish 299877

19Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:07 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

Will, this is corrupt a wish. not communist-froth-mouth-cat-fu.ckery. make a wish or corrupt one.
and don't yell at me for trying to be a mod when you just failed at it.

I wish there was a device that allowed us to create alternate forms of reality and make ourselves the hero in them, such as a zombie apocalypse or alien invasion.

20Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:28 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

its called: garrys mod, scribblenauts, little big planet, or ANY OTHER WORLD BUILDER!!!!!!1
but if you want a "real" one then... the creations become too intelligent and trace the device, using it to wreak havok on our universe and spawn infinite mercenaries.

i wish the larp trip was sooner but just as good as it would be in summer.

21Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:48 pm

LivingByTheCreed

LivingByTheCreed
Roleplayer III
Roleplayer III

Granted, but we have so much fun that we stay there and thus the less intelligent member of our race lose their way, allowing George Bush to push the 'Big Red Button' and cause the world to be purged with nuclear fire and radiation.

200 years later, a lone man emerges from Vault 101 to either save or destroy the world once more.

22Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:04 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

seeing as rawry wont wish, i will
i wish the rum wasn't gone

23Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Phantoba

Phantoba
Newb
Newb

Granted, but there is so much rum that it makes the boat too heavy and causes it to sink, with you on it.

I wish that Will would accept that "Halo is fake and rubbish" is just his opinion, not fact as he claims it to.

24Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm

ali ba ba

ali ba ba
Newb
Newb

Me to
oooh wait....

http://rape'n'pilliage.org

25Corrupt-A-Wish Empty Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm

WipWap666

WipWap666
Roleplayer II
Roleplayer II

granted but he now doubts everything that he previously thought was fact, thus his world view is destroyed and he sucide bombs a church so you end up with the guilt of mass homicide
i wish i knew where they are taking the hobbits

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum